Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Reflecting ESOL

 What Was the best lesson and why? 

What did you enjoy doing and why?  

What was one task you were proud of and why?

What is something you could do differently / better next term?



I think my favourite lesson is that we watched a movie about a sleds competition and it's for free time. The movie is about Jamaican sleds players, this is like the first sled team because no one in Jamaican has ever try sleds. I have enjoyed this movie because it's actually a cool film a bit funny and it shows that you'll never know what will happen unless you try / never give up.

I enjoy doing the test yesterday, I liked the test because it wasn't that hard and it was actually pretty fun.

I was pretty proud of the writing that we did. I am proud of it because I think I did pretty good on it.

I think  I could try to do more work in ESOL. I am pretty sure I haven't done a lot because I'm a bit bored. the work wasn't that bad but I think I can do better.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Matt. I am glad you realise that you can always improve. Maybe the lessons we learnt from the film we studied -about never giving up on your dreams- can be something to guide your approach to ESOL next term.
    I was also proud of your efforts in writing!

    ReplyDelete